So many characters to kill, so little time.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Fistful of Balls for everyone to see


It's about 9pm on Thursday, and it's safe to assume if you're not already en route to the Studio Movie Grill, you're not going to make it to our Encore Screening. So - without further ado - I'll inform you that our editor has put our latest film up on YouTube for all to see! (Thanks, Chuck!)


I hope you like our latest effort and continue to encourage our off-beat brand of humor. I can honestly say that of the 48 Hour Film Project entries I've seen this year - I think we continue to take the most risks.
We've also started some traditions, at least with our 48HFP entries... See if you can spot what I mean.
Have a great weekend and please enjoy A Fistful of Balls !

No comments:

Post a Comment